Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sweetest Surprise... Thank You so much Paula Dobson for the beautiful card!


Hello friends, guess what I received in the mail today?  a stunning handmade card from Paula Dobson, came all the way from New Zealand. I was so blown away and touched by her beautiful card I wasn't expecting this at all. Thank You so much Paula for the fabulous card! I love everything about it! Love the colour and design - Bold and Beautiful and the great play on words with the sentiment - it's just perfect!

It was only until I had a look at her blog for this card and realised she made it for me. I really had no idea. It was a good thing I didn't look so it wouldn't spoil the surprise hehe. It's the sweetest surprise and wonderful handmade gift which I will cherish forever.

Paula, you're truly the sweetest friend and thank you so much for acknowledging and admiring my cards, entering them in the Global Design Project every week has been an honour and inspiration to showcase the creativity with so many other talented people. Receiving your gorgeous card has been an icing on the cake. It's a fabulous site and I hope to see you in person too someday. : ) Thank you once again. xoxo :)


More of Paula's gorgeous card - It's utterly fabulous! :) x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)