Sunday 14 August 2016

Crazy Crafters August Blog Hop with Special Guest Jennifer Michalski



Hello and Welcome to our Crazy Crafters blog hop with a special guest, the talented Jennifer Michalski. Jennifer is from the US and as part of the blog hop we are CASEing (copy and selectively edit) one of her gorgeous cards. I have chosen to case her Christmas card below to have a play and at the same time give a sneak peek of one of the new sets from the holiday catalogue, that was part of my pre-order. :)

You can visit Jennifer's blog page www.stampingserenity.blogspot.com.au where you will find her card, "Swirly Scribble Snowman for Pals Blog Hop!" It's such a clever and creative way to create a snowman using the Swirly Scribbles dies. I have chosen the Christmas theme and the colour scheme for this CASE.






Here it is... I couldn't help myself but to make a few hehe, as I just love this new bundle from the holiday catalogue.




The new set is called Christmas Pines and comes in a bundle and the coordinating dies are called Pretty Pines thinlits. It's such a gorgeous bundle, I especially love the fonts in the set and the dies are just superb. 


This is an example of what can be created with the dies.  You could make a Christmas wreath out of it if you wanted too. For my card, I have chosen to make the leaves in white with dazzling diamonds glimmer paper to follow on from Jennifer's colour scheme. The background leaves have white heat embossed and stamped with White Stazon ink just to give some depth and interest to the layering. 








The acorns have been gold heat embossed and die cut using the coordinating dies. 
Sentiments has been white heat embossed and I have added some gold metallic enamels shapes for embellishments.





This cards uses the delicate ornaments thinlits dies which is from the annual catalogue and I have gold heat embossed the sentiment on vellum, and overlayed on top. 

I have also used a new gold twine from the holiday catalogue and it comes in a set of three with Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. Don't you just love the bow? That has been die cut using the Pretty Pines thinlits. The base cardstock for both these cards is Cherry Cobbler.


I decided to make a few more to showcase this wonderful set and here they are:











This is how I created the background using the fabulous Noel stamp - just love this bold script font! It gives such a modern and fresh look to Christmas cards. 

I have joined the ends of the sentiment to create a typographical custom made background. This allows you to get creative with your stamps and get more use out of them. 







The Noel has been stamped with Cherry Cobbler and has been fussy cut out and mounted with Stampin' dimensionals. The same with the banner and that has been gold heat embossed on vellum.





This card uses the new Warmth and Cheer designer series paper stack and has lots of great fun designs including this traditional plaid pattern perfect for Christmas. 

So here is the set of cards as a whole and the colour inspiration came from Jennifer's card. I hope you enjoyed this project and found inspiration. This set is just fabulous and your Christmas card and gift tags will look amazing when you use this set. There is plenty more goodies in the Holiday catalogue that you'll love. As demonstrators you can order this set now as part of your pre-order and as customers this set is available on 1st September. If you join now you can order this bundle as part of your starter kit. 





Thank you so much Jennifer for your creative inspiration and it's such an honor to case your card.  Make sure you continue to hop all the way around and see all the amazing inspiration from the Crazy Crafters team. You are going to love what our team have come up with using Jennifer Michalski's cards. Currently you are at my blog - Juana Ambida - so check the list to see who is up next. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. Cheers! 


Products used:

• Christmas Pines bundle - 143496 (Save 10% as a bundle)
• Warmth and Cheer designer series paper stack - 141991
• Baker's Twine Trio Pack - 141999
• Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies - 139667






37 comments:

  1. Juana.....your cards are just lovely.....wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it-you've showcased this bundle brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection Juana! Lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful cards as always Juan. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - Yay! thanks to the holiday catalogue hehe. :)

      Delete
  6. Jauna, these are definitely WOW cards! Your take on these cards are nothing short of amazing! The dazzling details and the gold heat embossing is beautiful! I am honored that your team chose to case my creations, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. Your card was a great inspiration and helped bring these cards out. Thank you for hopping with us and it was so much fun casing your gorgeous card. :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous as always Juana - love your cards and this bundle - its so versitile as you've shown xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leisa, I greatly appreciate your lovely compliments. It's a great set for the festive season. :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love the dimension in these. Great cards Juana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic set of cards!! This set is on my October order list. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi. It will be worth the wait. Can't wait to get the house set too. :)

      Delete
  10. Just love your Christmas cards Juana, I will have to get and make some too. Awesome Cards. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juana, Perfection is your second name lovely. I have never seen any Christmas Cards like these, they are just amazing just like your talent, I love each and every one of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine for your kind and lovely compliments. It means a lot. I try my best to make them special - and it's such a trendy set. :)

      Delete
  12. Wow these look incredible. You make me what this set really badly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your set of xmas cards, Juana! They're so fun & how cute is the tartan print!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessie. Love that dsp too really adds personality to the card. :) xx

      Delete
  14. I agree with you Juan, what's not to love in our new Christmas catalog? I expect sales will be better than ever. The products speak for themselves! But, what you have done with just a few of our products is stunning! This bundle was at the top of my pre-order list. You've made me appreciate it even more. I hope you don't mind if I copy your Christmas card to give to friends? I knew I wanted to use this set just wasn't sure how until I saw yours! Kudos's Have I said I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your lovely compliments Gloria. You have made my day! Yes of course go ahead - I would love you too. It's so wonderful that you found my cards inspirational it's the best compliment. This set is just amazing at what you can do with it. Love to see what you create. :)

      Delete
  15. Please add me to your email list. For some reason my computer stops working for a few minutes when I try to subscribe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria, Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how too as I don't know your email sorry. Maybe try it again please and let me know. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  16. We are casing the same card!!! Love your interpretation of the card. So Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great collection of Christmas cards Juan. All are so detailed and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! They all look amazing! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, amazing, unique cards! I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making the time to write a comment - It is very much appreciated. Have a fabulous day! :)