Hello and welcome to the Crazy Crafters blog hop showcasing a sneak peek of our Product Purchase Premiere. Attending Onstage in Sydney was so much fun and not only were we able to see the new annual catalogue, we also got to play with some of the new products as well as win some great prizes.
I was so lucky to have won the Birthday Delivery stamp set from the table I was sitting in. Upon seeing this wonderful bundle I just loved it immediately and almost a wish come true winning it. :)
This is the card we all got to make at Onstage using this bundle and have used it as an inspiration for the cards that I'm showcasing today.
As you can see, the fox is so cute and has a nostalgic quality. The bundle consists of the Birthday Delivery stamp set, Birthday Friends framelits, 12x12" Birthday Memories designer series paper. It also comes in a coordinating cardstock pack, ribbon and honeycomb embellishments. The images from the Birthday Memories designer series paper is similar to the Golden Books imagery. Some of the framelits coordinates with the dsp. The fox and the banner is one of them that's featured on the card above.
I had so much fun playing with this bundle and have created three cards to show the creative fun...
Let's Celebrate Your Day card
This is a landscape top folding A2 pop up card. The fox and banner is from the stamp set and has been die cut using the coordinating framelits. I have used copic markers to colour in the images as it's quick and easy, alternatively you could use any colouring media of your choice. The faux stitching is created using Lawn Fawn's Lawn Cuts Rectangle and Hillside stitched dies. The cloud background has been ink blended using a mask die cut from Lawn Fawn's cloud border die with Soft Sky ink and just gives a great subtle interest to the background.
I have popped up all the images you see here from the Birthday Friends dsp, all but the fox and banner has been fussy cut as there are no matching dies to cut them out with. The pop up hillside is from Lawn Fawn. It's a perfect way to create a fun scene that's quick and easy and complete with faux stitching.
Cardstock used are Old Olive and Whisper White. Soft Sky ink for the background with the sentiments white heat embossed allowing for ink resist blending.
Special Delivery Card
• The French poodle is from Birthday Memories dsp and has been die cut using the coordinating framelits.
• Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White cardstock used.
• Soft Sky ink blending for the background.
• Stitched hillside created using Lawn Fawn die.
• Sentiment has been white heat embossed.
• Balloons stamp and die cut using framelits and mounted with foam dimensionals
• The front panel has been mounted on with fun foam to give an even, sturdy raise.
• Poodle inside the card has been fussy cut and the cake has been die cut with coordinating framelit.
Birthday Greetings Card in a box pop up
• Cake, chef and present are stamped and die cut from the bundle.
• Copic markers used for colouring in the images.
• Cardstock is Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Basic Black.
• Chef and cake motif pattern is from Birthday Memories dsp and coordinates with Crumb Cake card base.
• Additional images used are from Birthday Memories dsp and has been fussy cut.
• Sentiments both white heat embossed and Peekaboo Peach ink blending used for Happy Birthday.
• This sentiment coordinates with the chef using the icing pump lol.
• Basic Black baker's twine, used to tie the flaps of the card in a box for a decorative look.
• It folds flat and can fit in a standard A2 and C6 envelope.
I hope enjoyed and found inspiration. The Birthday Delivery is a fabulous bundle with lots of creative possibilities. It will be available to order 1st June and by purchasing it as a bundle you can save 10% and is well worth getting. You'll be able to make cards quickly and easily using the whole set - the patterned paper is just amazing!
Make sure to continue to see the rest of our team's creative projects for more inspirations by following the list below.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you next time. Happy Crafting! :)